heathkit spares manulas

kevin hagger khagger at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 1 04:22:46 EST 2006

Dear Sirs
Back in the sixties I built a Heathkit amplifier and speakers etc which gave
faithful service for many years. However as lifestyle and family
circumstances changed the Heathkit equipment was relegated to the roof
space. A couple of years ago my interest was rekindled when my two son's
found the "old stuff" and suggested we tried to get it going. After the
changing of capacitors etc the system burst back into life and I have since
acquired some more Heathkit items and built some items for one of my sons.
However to cut a very very long story short, this regained interest has
resulted in me and a friend now owning the entire old Heathkit stock from
what was Cedar Electronics in England. If we had not purchased this stock I
suspect it would have been just thrown away. This amounts to just under
2,000 manuals (a large number USA) about eighteen cubic meters of
components, transformers, crystal, cathode ray tubes, weather station bits,
robotic arms, resistors, transistor, chips, valves etc etc. Could you advise
as to the best method of letting other enthusiast know about what we have
and is there anyone who could give us an idea as to what would be reasonable
price for the items. We would just like to cover our costs etc we are
starting to catalogue the parts and manuals and once this is done would like
them all to go to good homes.
All the best kevin Hagger