heath hw-101 question

W6CUX w6cux at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Apr 2 15:19:25 EDT 2006

R. ERRETT WILSON wrote:

>could someone direct me or answer a question on the hw-101 , I am trying to set up power supply wiring from a
>hp-23 to the hw-101, this power supply is used on my HW 12, , need to know is the pin settings are the same for power cord? on the HW-101 as the HW 12, don't have a manual and Bama doesn't have the diagram for this.
>If you have the diagram for the HW 101 , would greatly appreciate it.  thanks

The pins of the HW-101 are the same as the HP-23A (
ftp://bama.edebris.com/bama/heath/hp23b/HP23B_10.gif ) . Both are 11-pin
while the HW-12 is a 8-pin.  If your rig is really a HW-12*_A_* then its
power cable is 11-pin and compatible with the HW-101.

A useable alignment manual of the HW-101 is available at:

ftp://bama.edebris.com/bama/heath/hw101/hw101.djvu

You will have to download a DJVU viewer which is not always that easy to
find.

73, Stu W6CUX