FS prices reduced.

Carlton D. Trotman W3BRX w3brx at AOL.COM
Mon Apr 17 13:01:43 EDT 2006

Heath SB-600 Speaker w/HP-23 installed w/manual. Excellent condition
cosmetically and physically.

Heath SB-630 Station Console w/manual. Refurbished by RTO. Very good working
condition except IDENTIFY function non-working: no replacement parts
available.

Heath HD-15 Hybrid Phone Patch. Excellent condition cosmetically and
physically. No manual.

Heath HM-102 SWR/Power Meter. Excellent condition cosmetically and
physically. No manual.

Manual, Heath HN-31 "Cantenna" Dummy Load. As new condition.

These items are the last of my Heath collection which I'm disposing of in
favor of adding to a growing Swan collection.

Prefer a package deal - $150.00 plus shipping/insurance from 17403-2114. Open
to offers on individual items.

If interested please contact me at W3BRX at AOL.COM.

Thanks

Carl     W3BRX