Output transformer P/N 31-51

Ron ra.ah at RCN.COM
Fri Apr 21 11:32:01 EDT 2006

Hi,

First, I want to thank everyone that responded to my
request for a VTVM PCB. I couldn't believe the number
of helpful replies. This elist has a great bunch of
people.

Encouraged by this success, I wonder if anyone has
the smallish output transformer from a Heathkit
signal tracer such as models T-4 or T-11 (probably
others, as well), P/N 31-51.

TIA,

-- Ron