Solid state VFO - DX100

Robert Glorioso rglorioso at COMCAST.NET
Wed Aug 2 16:41:15 EDT 2006

I just found the reference to my QST article on the VF-1 while browsing
the web to see if my new business had been found by the web crawlers, it
hasn't yet.  I am now W1IS located in Stow, MA.

The VF-1 was a very different animal after the mods.  I was able to use it
in break-in mode without drift or chirp.  Good luck with the DX-100, I
think the circuits are similar.

73,

Bob, W1IS