ICM7216D IC - arrived

Alex [Temple-Heath List] temple.heath at MIWWW.COM
Thu Aug 17 10:34:39 EDT 2006

Hi John,

I'm attaching the partial schematic (in JPG format) of the GP300/P110
portable radio that depicts the connections to the power module.
Found the schematic right here in my home computer as I suspected.

Hope that helps. Still, I will look again into the service manual,
see if there are any more detailed spec sheets for the module, and if
my current manual agrees with the layout of your specific module, as
Motorola changed them I think 3 times during the production run of
the radio. I've seen modules with fewer leads, maybe just 5, and the
actual position and spacing of the leads is somewhat different from
one version to the next. Model numbers of the module where also
changed I think at least 3 times. Can't recall right now what the
first ones came with, but then they switched to the MHW-xxx notation
for a good while, then the very last production runs came with the
103R notation on the module.

BTW, found this link, if you're able to contact this person maybe you
can trade him the schematic I've sent you for the spec sheets.
http://f16.parsimony.net/forum26625/messages/414.htm

Please let me know if I can be of any further help.

-Alex