Heath Voltmeter Probes

Earl Anderson earl_anderson at SYMPATICO.CA
Sat Dec 16 22:05:11 EST 2006

Try HH Smith

Earl
VE3LCM
----- Original Message -----
From: "Donley" <donley at KIVA.NET>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 4:19 PM
Subject: [HEATH-TEMPE] Heath Voltmeter Probes

I have several Heath VTVMs, all missing or have broken, the red and black
plastic probes. Does anyone know where to get these hollow tubes with
internal threads on one end to take the two-piece threaded metal probe tip?
I would like the probe tips to be included, unless you know of a source for
those also. They need to be hollow so that I can insert the isolation
resistor in series with the meter.

Come to think of it, all of my other types of meters and test equipment are
also missing these probes.

KC9UB