SSB + DX100

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Mon Dec 18 14:35:15 EST 2006

You need at least two cables between the SB-10 and the DX-100 and you
also need to provide power for the SB-10. You also need to provide a
method of connecting and switching CW, AM, and SSB. You should also look
at the SB-10/DX100 modification article in QST, Aug. 1959, page 53 and a
Feedback on the same topic, QST, Sept. 1959, page 88.

Pete, wa2cwa