RF "sniffer" side tone generator

DavidGriffin davidgriffin at CISBEC.NET
Tue Dec 19 22:31:54 EST 2006

 >>There have been many, many RF actuated "Keying Monitors"

published in many ARRL Handbooks over the years.<<<

Hi Ken,
Yes, I would have thought so.  But I didn't find any with a search of the ARRL website.  I have an old 1959 Handbook.  I'll check that and if I find a tube circuit, maybe use a JFET instead.  And thanks in advance if you do find any references.
Hi Keith,
OK re the article in January QST.  Yes, I can use the front end LM324 circuit.  Thanks very much.
Dave, N2chi