SB-610 P.S. diodes

LEON WENDLER electronicparts2002 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 4 22:22:10 EST 2006

We have brand new selenium rectifier stacks. single
and full wave bridge. we also have on our website
"under vintage data sheets" ITT/FEDRAL catalog page
that gives all data for each model they made.
www.tech-systems-labs.com
also this week we will be putting sarks tarzan data
sheet on all models on our website. here is link to
our ebay store for the selenium rectifiers.

http://search.stores.ebay.com/World-Surplus-Electronics_selenium_W0QQfciZ6QQfclZ3QQfsnZWorldQ20SurplusQ20ElectronicsQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ3QQftsZ2QQsaselZ12588384QQsofpZ0

--- Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw at BLOMAND.NET>

http://mail.yahoo.com