SB-200 Power Supply

Ray Friess rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Mon Feb 6 15:15:37 EST 2006

I noticed the same thing on my sb 200 and got the same advice about the voltage
divider resistors.  I have not yet changed them out, figuring that because I
use an external wattmeter, I can still tell if the amp is working up to specs
or not.  However, I may get around to changing them sometime...
Ray  wa7it