Heathkit IB-1100 Tube

Scott Roberts ng19delta at YAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 25 17:52:05 EST 2006

Hi- I am looking for a ZM-1000 Display Tube, HK#
411-284, for a HK IB-1100 Frequency Counter. I am
waiting for one to arrive from an e-bay auction, and
it appears from the pics that one has been replaced
with a different, smaller tube. I would like to
correct this situation, so I am putting out feelers
for a correct one...

If anyone has one spare, please drop a note! Thanks!

Scott

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings that thinks nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." John Stuart Mill, 'The Contest in America', Feb. 1862

http://mail.yahoo.com