DX-60/HR-10 Bottom Plate

Allen Jones w9dz at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 26 01:39:37 EST 2006

My latest hamfest find is a Heathkit DX-60 missing the
manual and the chassis bottom plate.  The manual is no
problem as it is availble on BAMA.

If I have to I can fabricate a bottom plate but I
thought I would check here first to see if someone has
an extra.  The bottom plate is the same as the one on
the HR-10, part #205-M260.  If you have one surplus to
your needs please contact me off list.

Thanks

Allen Jones, W9DZ
w9dz at yahoo dot com