SB-102 on MARS frequency ?

rayfri rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Tue Feb 28 17:37:11 EST 2006

Robert:
based on my own experience you should be able to get to 4038.5 without
an extra crystal.   Most of the Heath rigs have a 500 kc
vfo in them, but will go past that... i.e.   on the 80 meter band,....
3.5 to 4.0 .... you should have enough excess to get past
4.0 ... perhaps up to 4050.     It depends on the rig ... but that has
been my experience.   If not on your rig, then go for the crystal.
The bandpass should not be a problem...
Ray  wa7itz