FS: Heathkit TEB's & Desk Top Fiche Reader

Joseph Lutz kwz99 at ADELPHIA.NET
Mon Jul 10 22:39:06 EDT 2006

FS: THE FOLLOWING HEATHKIT TEB'S:
21 MICROFICHE SHEETS C/O:
      JAN 1966 TO DEC 1975 [9 SHEETS]
      JAN TO DEC          1976 [4 SHEETS]
      JAN TO DEC          1978 [4 SHEETS]
      JAN TO DEC          1979 [4 SHEETS]
[1] MICRON CORP. FICHE READER MODEL 750
      THIS IS THE DESK TOP MODEL
I extracted all the Heathkit Amateur items off and posted to the Heath
list years ago - filled in the missing TEB's with a lot of help from prior
Heath employees.  I will check to make sure the Fiche Reader is still
okay - it has been 'shelf sitting' for awhile - if anyone is interested
in the posting.  Can provide photo of the reader if needed.

I will also include the copies of  the following TEB's [which in these
only contain info on Amateur equipment]: 1977, 1980 to 1989.

Lot Price: $50.00 + shipping.
73,
Joe W7LPF