W5EUQ.COM Website

W5EUQ w5euq at VERIZON.NET
Fri Jul 21 21:13:43 EDT 2006

Anyone interested in Heathkit equipment as well as Swan, Collins, etc.
can go to my website at    W5EUQ.com    and see the equipment for sale.
There are pictures of some of what I have for sale, but not all of it.
For example, I have an Icom 735 in great shape, yep, still  has the
plastic door.  I also have a Central Electronics 20A with ARC5 VFO.  It
is very clean.
Also I have another site at   W5EUQ.cjb.cc    where there are some more
pictures.  It's my "overflow site" and I'm changing it as I have time.
Email me if you have any questions.

Have fun and have a great weekend. It's a great life.   Bob W5EUQ   Tampa