FS: SB-1000 Amp Mint Mint Shape

Ted tlee at WCOIL.COM
Sun Jul 23 00:54:37 EDT 2006

I have a SB-1000 HF amplifier which is in perfect condition with only around 2 hours total use.  THis is a rare find for the condition of this unit.  Unit works flawlessly and was built by an engineer who knew what he was doing.  I think unit also has the QSK board in it.  Pictures can be seen at  http://www2.wcoil.com/~tlee/fs  I am wanting $750 for this due to its condition and I will not ship this.  Pickup only from my QTH in Ohio--NO shipping.  I may consider a trade for an HF mobile radio of equal value such as an FT-897D or similiar radio.