Heterodyne Crystal Failures Mode?

W5EUQ w5euq at VERIZON.NET
Tue Jul 25 18:33:52 EDT 2006

I have to commend you on the most scientific report I've seen in years.
When I was in college, we were taught to go at the problem exactly the
way you approached the problem.  Congrats to you for a successful
adventure.  When we succeed, we revel.  I salute you.
Not to mention, thanks, I have some crystals that won't work.....and now
I know what to do to revive them....  Bob   W5EUQ... Tampa