HW12 Relay

Rinkie & Ron Pollack rinkies at ADELPHIA.NET
Mon Jun 19 15:05:41 EDT 2006

I think I've seen something on this earlier, but I don't remember the
solution.

Finishing an HW12.  Receives and transmits ok.  But, once you engage the
transmit relay, it doesn't release until you turn the unit off and on again.
Happens in PTT, VOX, and TUNE.  Before I dig into it, thought I'd ask if
anyone remembers what to do.  I seem to remember a cap or resistor change.

Thanks, all!

Ron K2RP
50 Heathkits and still looking for more!