WRL QSL artwork

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jun 23 16:15:03 EDT 2006

The artwork for the WRL QSL cards is now on the K9STH
website.  It took a bit of "cut & paste" to get a map
that didn't have any station information on it.
Fortunately, I had an original card that didn't have
any QSO information (was sent to me as a regular post
card) so I was able to copy the QSO information
without any problems.  The only thing that I changed
was the date from "19" to "20".

The "MY QTH" arrow is solid instead of translucent but
that shouldn't present any problems.  It is black in
the file but can be changed to any color that is
desired to go along with whatever color is used by the
individual for the call sign and other information.

The entire file is a single JPEG.  You will need to
trim both the card and the arrow to use with your
graphics program.  The file is at 300 d.p.i. so that
maximum accuracy in the finished product is possible.
Even though it may look "large" on some computer
monitors the actual size of the card is the "normal"
size.

Again, the URL of the K9STH website is

http://home.comcast.net/~k9sth

and the QSL card files are NOT on the Zcomco website.

My doctor still won't let me lift anything heavier
than a fork with food on it (had eye surgery Tuesday
morning).

Anyway, this file, as well as the other "olde tyme"
QSL files are available on the K9STH website and are
free for personal use.

Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.comcast.net/~k9sth