WRL QSL artwork

rayfri rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Fri Jun 23 20:11:15 EDT 2006

I just imported the first one into a graphics program, sized it to the
same size as a QSL card and added graphics.
Printed out multiples on photo paper and it looks great.....      Going
to see if I can find some of the same type card stock
as the orginals back then and see what it looks like.

Anyone remember the FREE cards that were given by one of the auto
manufacturers?   Had a picture of one of that year's
models on it with your call sign and QSO information.   They were my
first batch of cards as a Novice and were great because
as a young kid, I couldnt afford to buy a batch from a printer.    The
car company ... cant remember if it was Ford or Chrysler or
who ... sent you a batch of 100 for free.
Ray Friess