Vintage QSL cards

KEN BAKHAUS bakken at CENTURYTEL.NET
Wed Jun 28 01:17:10 EDT 2006

Recently there was mention of the Pontiac auto vintage
QSLs. I still have about 100 unused cards of this type
from 1967 and 1968. It would appear from these that a
only single model car was used on the 67 cards while 3
different models were used on the 68 cards. Since the
call and QTH info does not overlay the model or other
info, my call could easily be removed and replaced by
another with any of today's several grahics programs.
Be glad to provide scans if anyone is interested. There
is no copyright noted so I see no problem in scanning.

73

Ken K8PAO (since 59)