Humor for the day...

Mike w5rkl at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 28 13:10:20 EDT 2006

I'm not surprised to see this. Take a few moments and browse eBay and you
will see more of this. This style has nothing to do with the item. What it
has to do with is people leaving charactors out of words. My favorite is
the  improper use of "Mike" for "Mic". This simply shows how so many people
are not paying attention.

It appears that the use of basic speech and writing has changed
tremendously. In its place is the extensive use of short cut phrases,
extensive use of acronyms such as "OTC" for "Over The Counter", "PERP"
for "Perpertrator", "DEM" for "Democrat", "IMHO" for "In my humble
opinion", fast talking and incomplete sentences that have no meaning.

73's

Mike
W5RKL