Publications to Sell

Gary H. Harmon Jr. gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Thu Jun 29 00:15:08 EDT 2006

I am listing the following items for a friend.  If you want additional
details on items such as condition please let me know.  If you want to make
an offer on multiple items, please ask.  Postage will be media unless the
buyer wants it faster.  Postage is extra.

73, gary
=========////////=========
Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK
6003 Archwood
San Antonio, TX 78239-1504
210.657.1549 home
210.884.6926 cell
gharmon at idworld.net
"Veritas vos Liberabit"

Heathkit Manuals:  $5 ea
GD-47 5-Channel Digital Proportional RC System

GD-1186 Digital Scale

Heathkit Manuals:  $9 ea
SBA-300-3 6-Meter Converter

SBA-300-4 2-Meter Converter

XR-2P/XR-2L Transistor Receiver

Heathkit Miscellaneous: $20
ETI-7510 Digital Test Set w/instruction manual

RCA Miscellaneous:
RCA PICT-O-GUIDE, Volumes I, II and III (1949): $8 ea

RCA Radiotron ad, The Literary Digest, July 7, 1928, page 1: $2

RCA Reference Book-pocket editions (1939, 1962, 1965, 1969): $5 ea

RCA Triple Pindex Receiving Tube Base Diagram Guide (1951): $5

RCA Transistor Manual, SC-12 (1966): $1

RCA Receiving Tube Manual: RC-12 to RC-19: $15 ea; RC-20 to RC-30: $10 ea
RC-12 (1934)
RC-13 (1937)
RC-14 (1940)
RC-15 (1947)
RC-16 (1950)
RC-17 (1954)
RC-18 (1956)
RC-19 (1959)
RC-20 (1960)
RC-21 (1961)
RC-22 (1963)
RC-23 (1964)
RC-24 (1965)
RC-25 (1966)
RC-26 (1968)
RC-27 (1970)
RC-28 (1971)
RC-29 (1973)
RC-30 (1975)

RCA Transmitting Tubes Manual: $12 ea
TT-3 (1938)
TT-4 (1956)
TT-5 (1962)

Miscellaneous Literature:
Technical Manual - Sylvania Set-Tested Radio Tubes (1939): $8

Radio Tube Substitution and Change-Over Manual (1943): $8

Electron Tube Locator by George Fathauer (1994): $20

ARRL Radio Amateur's Handbook (1982 and 1987). $8 each

Lafayette HA-410 10-meter Amateur Transceiver manual: $10