Transistor Question

Scott Roberts ng19delta at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 6 17:36:37 EST 2006

Thanks, Bob! Don Peterson sent me the link to his
website heathkit cross overs page, and I found the
information I needed. Pretty much the same reference,
and the I had to cross reference to NTE, but that was
the easy part... lol

http://www.d8apro.com/heath1.htm

Thanks to everyuone for their repiles! Hope I can be
of help sometime, too... :)
Scott

http://mail.yahoo.com