GB> Heath schematic site

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 16 12:53:25 EST 2006

Here is the opening from the site that I am listing:

Hi, thanks for visiting my web page (to have got this
far, you must be using a Mega Search Engine!)

I hope you find what you're looking for here and if
you happen to have a Heath circuit diagram not listed
below (or one which is currently noted as offline) and
would like to share it with others, please e-mail a
copy to me, and I'll include it on this site.

(offline means it's probably somewhere in about 60MB
of back e-mails or in my roof and will reappear just
as soon as I find it)

If you want to send a schematic and are not sure how,
here's some notes on making a reasonable scan How To
Scan

Many Thanks Tom:-)

Again, here is the URL which is NOT the one that
WA2CWA is listing.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040208014604/www.circuitarchive.fsnet.co.uk/heath.htm

Your browser may be cutting off some of the URL (many
browsers do this) and putting it in a separate line.

Glen, K9STH

--- Garey Barrell <k4oah at mindspring.com> wrote:

That's the one I saw earlier.  Good to know that there
is a current version again!

Some just refuse to learn.

Thanks for posting this one.

Peter A Markavage wrote:

Here is a site that has most of what was on
circuitarchive site and works:

http://www.vintage-radio.info/heathkit/index.htm

Please check your original link. It's a dead horse.

Glen wrote:

The U.K. Heath schematic site is again up and working.

The URL is

http://web.archive.org/web/20040208014604/www.circuitarchive.fsnet.co.uk/heath.htm

Glen, K9STH

Web sites