GB> Heath schematic site

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Thu Mar 16 13:30:50 EST 2006

No Glen. My browser is not cutting off any of the link. The Garey has
pointed out, you're looking at an archive (or snapshot) of the old site.
Some links, if they were captured when the site was archived, still will
work. Many will not. And, it  was only archived 4 times, and the last
time was July 2, 2004.  No archives captured in 2005 or 2006 since the
actual site hasn't existed for almost two years.
The site I listed below has all the same info, plus other interesting
information:
www.circuitarchive.fsnet.co.uk/heath.htm

Let's kill this because we're going around in circles. Web archive, i.e.
wayback machine, takes a snapshot of a web site and archives it. If the
original site disappears, haveing all the links work on an archived
snapshot file is generally remote.

Pete, wa2cwa

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:53:25 -0800 (PST) Glen Zook <gzook at yahoo.com>
writes:
> Here is the opening from the site that I am listing:
>
> Hi, thanks for visiting my web page (to have got this
> far, you must be using a Mega Search Engine!)
>
> I hope you find what you're looking for here and if
> you happen to have a Heath circuit diagram not listed
> below (or one which is currently noted as offline) and
> would like to share it with others, please e-mail a
> copy to me, and I'll include it on this site.
>
> (offline means it's probably somewhere in about 60MB
> of back e-mails or in my roof and will reappear just
> as soon as I find it)
>
> If you want to send a schematic and are not sure how,
> here's some notes on making a reasonable scan How To
> Scan
>
> Many Thanks Tom:-)
>
> Again, here is the URL which is NOT the one that
> WA2CWA is listing.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040208014604/www.circuitarchive.fsnet.co.uk/
heath.htm