sb-100 problem

Bruce Wiedmaier sixstrings23 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 18 23:40:51 EST 2006

Hi all

I have an sb-100 with very low output in ssb but tune is full output. I replaced all resistors on the modulator board after i found 4 of them way off that made things worse. I have swaped tubes out of a working  sb 102 and there was no change. I changed the balanced modulator diodes
also no change. Does anybody have any ideas about what is going on with this thing. Its been along time since one of these has stumped me like this.

         Bruce  WD0JGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com