Heathkit - The Early Years CD rom

Terry Perdue k8tp at COMCAST.NET
Sat Mar 18 23:39:40 EST 2006

I've been off this listserver for several years, but decided to come back and check out the activity.

It occurred to me that there may be some new members that don't know about the CD rom I put together a few years after publishing the Heath Nostalgia book. This CD is packed with over 1000 high quality, high resolution .JPEG scans of plant and product promotional photos, catalogs and flyers, publications, documents, magazine articles, internal newsletters, and newspaper clippings. (Some documents are in Word.) It even includes photos from Ed Heath's kit airplane business. There is also a fascinating 30 minute .WAV recording by the late Gene Fiebich, who was Director of Engineering during Heath's glory years, of his memories of the early company.

You can order the CD directly from me for $25 postpaid, and it ships the next day.

I still have a very small quantity of books left as well, still $15 postpaid.

Terry Perdue K8TP
18617 - 65th Court NE
Kenmore, WA 98028