Value of Heath SA-2550 Antenna Matcher?

doc kd4e at VERIZON.NET
Mon May 1 14:42:14 EDT 2006

I am thinking of selling my Heathkit SA-2550
Antenna Matcher.  I have the control box, remote
unit, and the manual and all are in good shape.

Any ideas as to the current value of this?

The SA-2550 is designed for 1500W PEP across
160-10M

Just saw this neat application:
http://www.wb2rcb.com/antenna1.htm

--