MORE HEATHKIT TRANSFORMERS

Rich Sahlender rsahlen at VOICENET.COM
Mon May 1 22:22:45 EDT 2006

Hi Ron. When mine finally blew I had it rebuilt by Peter Dahl. If you
remove the original from your w4 and send it to them they will wind a
new one that fits in the original case and send it back. They are a bit
on the expensive side but did excellent work on mine and return it with
nice long color coded and labelled leads.

73 de Rich wa3wlh