??-1274 Swept Function Generator

Terry Perdue k8tp at COMCAST.NET
Fri May 5 20:24:14 EDT 2006

I have a friend that has acquired several Heath Swept Function Generators. He says these were used by NOAA, and have '1274' printed on the front panel. I think he said they are about 10" wide and 2-1/2 inches tall. His description didn't ring a bell with me. Does anyone know what he has? He'd like to find a manual for it. It may be that this was made strictly for the government. Any help would be appreciated.