[Heathkit] Repairing Shipper Damaged Heath SA-2550?

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BELLSOUTH.NET
Sat May 13 08:13:01 EDT 2006

Hi Folks,
I think you mean Lexan.  It would work well.  I have had good results
using two part, clear epoxy
to repair ceramic parts.  Don't think that crazy glue will not hold up.
That tuner looks like it was dropped.
UPS is bad about dropping things 6 feet to cement so watch out.  USPS is
usually pretty good.  73.
Wayne,
W4GBW,