Heathkit V-2A VTVM available if anyone is interested

Bob And Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Sun May 28 00:48:46 EDT 2006

Did some more garage and work area cleaning up today and found an old
V-2A VTVM which is definately surplus to my needs.

Not in terribly good shape at least electrically. There have obviously
been modifications made inside with resistors inserted in series with
wires, some loose wires, etc. Switches seem ok but are pretty blackened
-need Detoxit pretty bad.

Case is clean and in good condition. Front panel and knobs good and all
there - some paint chips on front panel. Meter good but plastic face is
crazed in several places and there is a crack about 1" long about in
middle of face (can't feel it but it is very visable). Power cord has
been cut off and battery case has been removed - I may have done this
myself but, if so,  I can't remember when or why (usually I cut the cord
if it is ratty and I usually remove the battery cases if they have or
had any corrosion).

I'm thinking $5 plus the postage cost for 7 pounds via USPS Priority
Mail. Can take some pictures and send them to any one interested.

If you are interested, contact me directly.

73 de WA2CKY
Bob Groh