[Heathkit] Re: WTB: Heathkit EV desk mic.

doc kd4e at VERIZON.NET
Mon May 29 16:33:39 EDT 2006

>    I have an Electrovoice 638 desk mic which was used on Heathkit rig
> before I rewired it to a PJ-068 plug to use on some of my Collins gear.
> I would like $75 US for it and could send you digital photos of it if so
> desired.
> 73 from Fern    crc at cyberlink.bc.ca

Ken,

    There's a picture of the EV-638 part way down this page:
<http://campus.murraystate.edu/org/msuarc/boatanchor.htm>

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e  http://bibleseven.com
Florida Home w/Rohn 45 in concrete base & 10 acres for sale: