HW-12 Manual

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed May 31 10:43:06 EDT 2006

Glen -

The mirror certainly used to be better, but I find it to be
excruciatingly slow now.  Double digit download rates seem to be the
norm.  The main site, (when you can get in!,) is MUCH faster with more
normal triple digit speeds.

The additional "slots" available on BAMA have helped the availability
considerably.

I wonder if you have noticed this or is it just me?

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta

Drake B & C-Line Service CDs
<http://www.k4oah.com>