HM 102 conversion?

rayfri rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Thu Nov 9 16:40:39 EST 2006

Was there an article published somewhere in the past about converting
the Heathkit HM-102 SWR/wattmeter so that it would read
both peak and average power in the wattmeter mode?  I saw one of these
at the auction place that mentioned it had been converted per an article
published some time back.

If so, does anyone have it that could email a scan of it to me?

Thanks...
Ray   wa7itz