HM 102 conversion?

BSugarberg bsugarberg at CORE.COM
Thu Nov 9 16:56:48 EST 2006

QST December 1976, pp. 30-31
A modification to the Heath HM-102 Wattmeter to allow for both average and
peak power reading.
Hints and Kinks: February 1977, p. 43, Added Switch for Convenient Operation
of HM-102 Wattmeter
Feedback: March 1977, p. 39
Feedback: July 1977, p. 49
Hints and Kinks: July 1977, p. 50-51, More PEP--Less Paint
Feedback: August 1977, p. 32, More PEP--Less Paint (July 1977 Hints and Kinks)
Feedback: September 1977, p. 51 More PEP--Less Paint (July 1977 Hints and Kinks)
Feedback: February 1978, p. 27 PEP Wattmeter--a la Heath (July 1977 Hints
and Kinks)
Hints and Kinks: May 1978, p. 38 Extra Meters for the HM-102 (Hints and Kinks)

73, Bruce WA8TNC