Heath Knobs - Free

Ken Kaplan krkaplan at COX.NET
Sun Oct 8 15:45:57 EDT 2006

I have some (6) Heath brown instrument knobs that I don't need. I recently received some of
them for free from kd4e. I used what I needed to make my IP-27s look good and now wish to
pass them on to the next needy person. Four have pointers and two are "pointless" haha. A
picture is at:

http://www.qsl.net/kb7rgg/radio/images/heathknobs.jpg

One is cracked in half but glued back together rather well. I used it for several years on my
power supply. One has a crack half way across. It should be glued.

The deal is the same as with kd4e:
- you should *need* them for a device that has ugly or missing knobs
- I don't want to ship them to someone merely to hoard them but to someone with a real
need.
- They are free, including shipping in the USA.

First email that tells me what they will be used on gets them.

Anyone need them?

73 Ken kb7rgg