john f. Rider Perpertual for shipping cost

Graham Proctor MProc30634 at AOL.COM
Fri Oct 27 12:12:31 EDT 2006

I have a few Riders available for shipping cost, $6 -- $9 each guessing.

Extras I hate to dump in the trash.
I have a full set and have acquired extras through the years.
I'm getting to old to look at them in the way. Actually the little lady said
they needed to go.

1-5 bound abridge I know for sure maybe 8 volumes total.

Binders old but paper diagrams looks good.

Thanks for letting me take up the space.
I always look forward to this reflector.

Graham Proctor.
Wilmington, NC