MANUAL WANTED

Alex [Temple-Heath List] temple.heath at MIWWW.COM
Thu Sep 7 09:03:52 EDT 2006

At 02:20 AM 9/7/2006, you wrote:
>GENTLEMEN:
>   I AM IN NEED OF A MANUAL OR A COPY FOR A HEATHKIT MODEL IM-103
> LINE VOLTAGE MONITOR I WILL GLADLY PAY COPYING COST AND POSTAGE OR
> IF SOMEONE ON THE LIST CAN EMAIL ME THE CALIBRATION PROCEDURE FROM
> THE MANUAL THAT WOULD BE FINE, BUT A COPY WOULD NICE TO HAVE.
>                              THANKYOU,
>                                 LEO,  K1JAO  73'S

Hi Leo,

If all else fails, BAMA has a cover-to-cover copy of the manual that
can be downloaded here:

ftp://bama.sbc.edu/downloads/heath/im103/

Note: you will need the reader for the DJVU file type, which can be
downloaded for free at lizardtech.com.

Still, calibration should be straightforward. Just measure the line
voltage with a known good and accurate voltmeter, and adjust the
IM-103 to read the same value.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

-Alex