Oil-filled Capacitors

Stu Lyon w6cux at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Sep 12 19:49:25 EDT 2006

I'm sure the EPA has plenty of other things to worry about rather than
your 1950's capacitors.

I have two recommendations:

1) Ignore the "pyranol " label and continue to use than as though they
were regular electrolytics.
2) Pot them in some unpenatratable compound and bury them about 6 feet
deep in your backyard.

Either way no one would know the difference or care.

Let the EPA and fire depts. do their real job.

Stu, W6CUX