FS: Heath SB-650 display

Ron Manfredi wa2eio at OPTONLINE.NET
Wed Sep 13 11:41:43 EDT 2006

I have a SB-650 digital display available.  It comes with
documentation.  I am about to put up my SB-102 for sale, and never had
the time to connect the needed wiring to it for the display, so I don't
know if it is working or not.  Front panel chrome is worn,
as is the paint along the top front edge of the cabinet.  E-mail for
photo if interested.  $75 + shipping in the US.  Money order payment; I
don't subscribe to PayPal.

Ron  WA2EIO