Oil-filled Capacitors

Technotronic Dimensions steve at TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
Tue Sep 12 22:37:46 EDT 2006

If the oil can be extracted , perhaps fill up an old style pump oiler with it , and use it to lubricate door hinges on the ham shack?
Of maybe just burn the oil and discard the shells? Incineration was a much talked about disposal choice in the 1980's , but I guess its a toss up between polluting the ground or the air.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)
E-Mail: Steve at Technotronic-Dimensions.com