DX-100 paint

L.G. Robertson digital-conjurers at ROADRUNNER.COM
Wed Apr 4 16:11:57 EDT 2007

1. Go down to the Ace Hardware nearest you, and buy a Preval Spray paint
gun kit. ($20)

2. Take the old cabinet with you, and have them do a computer-read color
match (hopefully there's enough original paint on there to get a good reading.)

3. Have them use "X-O Rust Oil Base Enamel" with a XO-N Neutral base.

4. When spraying and cleaning up, remember to thin with Xylol (wear a NIOSH
mask, please), NOT paint thinner or mineral spirits, or anything else.

Worked great here on some TX-1 cabinets that were really rusted. 4 years
later, still no break-through. Looks great.

-Lin/KJ6EF