THANKS For Response

John A Diefenbach, K1TLV jadief at TDS.NET
Fri Apr 6 15:07:37 EDT 2007

(Assuming this is a eBay item) The problem is most of the sellers have no interest in Heathkits except for the name and saleability; they are only agents.

Many rigs are non-working and probably will never work, but the seller gets his money. I've learned that lesson not once but twice (shame on you - shame on me?).

After reading the Description, which is probably very nicely written we want to assume the item to be 'repairable' and so we make the investment. I have a Mohican sitting on the shelf that I paid too much for. It will never work... the RF-section rotor plates are missing, no cover (therefore, no speaker), etc.

May the buyer beware!