Heathkit Continued Education

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sun Aug 19 12:15:42 EDT 2007

Heathkit is still in business and are basically in the
educational course business.  Go to

http://www.heathkit.com/

for details.

By the way, you can still get manuals for many of the
older Heath equipment from them.  They moved from the
old "H" shaped building in St. Joseph, Michigan, to a
location actually in Benton Harbor.  Remember that
although the "olde tyme" mailing address was Benton
Harbor the plant was actually located in St. Joseph.
When I was in high school I lived 35 miles from the
St. Joseph plant and went up there numerous times to
"drool" over the equipment, to buy parts, etc.

Glen, K9STH

--- Eric Wolf <eric_wolf at SIL.ORG> wrote:

I'm looking for information on the older Heathkit
courses, dc/ac/digital ect.  My son would like to
complete the basics but I don't remember what was
available from heathkit other than the basic courses.
I would also like to know what trainers were
available, for example, they had a laser trainer and I
think it was a 3300.  Any info would be great.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

http://sims.yahoo.com/