Cabinet available for shipping cost + $3 for packing

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Sun Aug 19 12:47:20 EDT 2007

Almost said '+$3 for the hassle'!  Anyways I'm cleaning up the basement some more and found this rather wierd metal cabinet which used to have a power supply in it - used by one of older friends as a PS/TR switch for an Elmac set. The darn thing weighed a jillion pounds so I stripped everything out and the cabinet remains. You can take a look at it at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.groh/Ham_Parts

The captions for each picture give some of the details - steel, hammertone grey finish except bottom which seems to be copper plated, weighs in at 18 lbs, about 17-1/2" x 9/3/4" x 10-1/2". Has holes here and there. If you want it, the cost is basically free for the freight cost - figure 24 lbs via your choice (I recommend FedEx Ground) from zip 64014 to you. Any questions - email me direct.

If no one wants it, I suspect I will trash it. Toooooo much stuff.

73
Bob, WA2CKY