[heathkit-yahoo] Heath HW-100 Plate Modulation Mod

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Tue Aug 21 13:27:01 EDT 2007

Use it as a driver for a linear. Lots of us do that to generate a "big"
carrier on AM. I generally run my 100V at 10 to 15 watts and drive either
a SB-200 or Johnson Courier.
Pete, wa2cwa