[Boatanchors] AM rig

Bob W5UQ W5EUQ at VERIZON.NET
Fri Aug 24 18:21:36 EDT 2007

That is a good one Bob.  Tantalum caps sure can cause a lot of noise AND
throw a lot of crap into the air to boot.
I know there are many other hams out there who have had something
similar happen to them.  Capacitors exploding sure can give us a good
scare.
Also, RF burns.  I've heard that they really NEVER really heal...
probably just an old wives tale...

Bob